Learning to activate and work with your intuition and “other” senses, can be a joyful and exhilarating experience.
We all have the potential to connect to Divine source and an army of Angels and guides stand ready to give direction when they are asked. There are a few things that successful students of the psychic arts have in common:
- Diligence in practice of their “homework” such as meditation, journaling, and sending and receiving healing.
- The willingness to look at their dark side. What holds most people back in psychic development, is ignoring the qualities they do not like about themselves. Just as the night balances the day and cools the Earth, our darkness has purpose and power. The treasure you seek may hide in a dark cave. You must be brave enough to look inside.
- Bringing their newly learned skills into their daily life. If you want to be psychic only once a week during class, that’s fine. If you want to take it further, then practice what you have learned in the outside world.
- Self-care. They make sure that they get plenty of rest, good, healthy food and lots of clean, pure water.
- They are “in the world, but not of the world.” They can look at the things happening around them and care about them, yet not become so emotionally distraught, that they become useless and unable to help.
I have been blessed to have worked with and taught some amazing and gifted psychics. I look forward to working with them at the Angels Oasis. I am sure you will love them as well. For event listings and schedules, follow my professional page on Facebook or go to MorganaStarr.com.