We are still under the influence of the full moon, so if you forgot to do some release work yesterday, there is still time. It is only as complicated as you make it.
Here are some ways you can release what does not serve your highest good:
- Physical purge- Clean out your closets, drawers or garage. Get rid of stuff you don’t use and donate or sell it if it is in good shape. Throw away the rest. If you can’t do a full purge, then clean out one drawer or create an organized space in one corner of the room. You are still moving the energy outward when you do this.
- Write it out- You can write anything on a piece of paper or in a special journal. Show it to no one. This is your sanctuary, your safe place. No one will be offended by what you say, so don’t censor yourself. Visualize the negative stuff coming out of you and getting trapped into the paper. There it can’t hurt anyone, just make sure you keep your journal in a safe and private place.
- Burn it- Write what you want to release on a piece of paper and burn it in a fire safe bowl, fireplace or chiminea. Again, think of trapping the negativity in the paper and destroying it so that it can’t hurt anyone.
- Bury it- If you don’t have a safe place to burn something, you can bury your paper in the ground. The paper will actually decompose and feed the soil so your release work becomes a plus for the earth. Try not to use fancy, foiled or chemically treated paper for this, the simpler the better.
- Move it out- Reinstate your Pyramid of Protection and imagine that as you walk, dance, march or work out, the negativity is leaving your body and being absorbed by the Earth. As your Pyramid transmutes the energy into love, healing and prosperity, you will be helping Mother Earth with every footfall.
If you are feeling argumentative, depressed, or tired and sluggish, you
may be holding onto thoughtforms, old ideas and negative energies that don’t belong to you. Ask your Angels how you can best release them and move forward for your highest good.
This moon will facilitate the process. Your wings are waiting.