Now that Mercury Retrograde is upon us, we might as well make the best of it. This time is a gift from the Universe to see what has been holding you back.
Here are some ideas for making the most of this time of rest, recharge and review:
- Keep a special Retrograde journal. Record anything that you are struggling with. Look at the patterns and see what you need to release.
- Brainstorm- Make a list of things you need for upcoming projects. Come up with new projects. Have fun with it, you can plan anything you want, no one is holding you to it. Let your imagination run wild.
- Edit and finish projects. This is the perfect time to look for mistakes and checking your work for accuracy.
- Clean out closets and drawers. Lighten your load for the day that Mercury goes direct.
- Lighten up. Mercury Retrograde is temporary. Don't take things personally and don't make major decisions.
- Meditate with your Angels daily and ask them to show you how you can use this time to let go of habits, fears and personal items that no longer serve you.
Rest and enjoy. You can get back to your spiritual goals when Mercury goes direct.