The full moon is the star of the show for three days each month. It is the one that gets the attention, that lights up the darkness on the Earth and in our lives.
The new moon is a time of darkness, when we start to make plans for what we want to see by the next full moon. Another three days of influence.
But what about the rest of the month?
Currently, a waxing moon is smiling down upon us.
A waxing moon is the moon between the new and full moon. for fourteen days, it sheds a little more light on the world. And guess what? It is a great time for manifesting.
The waxing moon is associated with the maiden goddess. The current phase is a first quarter waxing moon. This is the moon of the warrior goddess.
Athena, the goddess of wisdom and war, Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, Brigid, who among other things, is the goddess of fire, these are the goddesses associated with this moon.
They get things done and make things happen. Just as you can as you draw down the powerful manifesting energy of this moon to make your dreams a reality.
This moon is waxing in the sign of Capricorn. Capricorn is the sign of the CEO, the take charge get it done sign that doesn't take no for an answer!
If you don't have time to light candles and don your finest white gown to dance in the moonlight, you can still capitalize on the powerful manifesting energy.
Here are some things to try:
1. Affirmations: Write them down in a positive way. Say, "I have more money than I need!" rather than, "I am no longer broke!" Put some feeling into those affirmations. See one of those powerful goddesses behind you, supporting you and sending you power. Say them with conviction. Weak affirmation delivery will bring you weak results.
2. Visualization: Sit down in meditation and think about the thing you want. Now stop the wanting and feel the "having" of it! Feel yourself pulling the dollars out of your wallet, getting more excited as they keep coming. Feel yourself setting off to work, to your dream job, doing what you love and making a fantastic living at it! Feel the relaxation in your muscles as you enjoy an amazing massage, as part of a relaxing "self-care" day at that spa you've always wanted to go to.
3. Journal your desires: Write your story the way you want to read it. Everything coming to you easily, and effortlessly. You have the Midas touch and it brings your every wish to fruition. And perhaps those dreams could happen in some beautiful exotic beach in the tropics.
4. Set up a crystal grid: Look up crystals for whatever you want, prosperity, peace, healing or a loving relationship. You can set them up with intention using a pattern that feels right. Or you can buy a grid kit (usually carved in wood or painted on cloth) and follow the design with the crystals you have.
5. Talk to the moon: Imagine you are a child, making a wish to the moon. The moon is your fairy godmother. If you make your wish with a sincere and open heart it will come to you, but like a child, you have to believe.
You don't have to wait for the new or full moon to make things happen. The time to wave your wand and work your affirmation magic is now!
The waxing moon is on! Now go and make it happen!